- PE tracksuit should be worn every Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Carambola lunches will be distributed every Monday and Friday.
Please ensure the following when working with your child at home:
- Sit at a clean table or desk.
- Discuss the homework with your child.
- Encourage your child to do everything for themselves i.e. opening their schoolbag, zipping their homework folder, finding the correct sheet, choosing the correct stationary etc. as this helps them to become more independent in the classroom.
- Make sure there are no distractions around your child i.e. television, ipad, tablet, phones etc.
- Ask your child questions about their day; What did you learn in school today? Who did you play with? What did you do on the playground? Did you learn any new Irish words? Can you say your new poem/ sing your new song?